Leadership Institutes are designed to support the supervisors of early childhood educators. TEC provides managers with resources, tools and alternatives for their daily work. These high quality professional development experiences are an excellent balance between supplying teachers with the tools, alternatives and resources they need to support them in increasing their knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes.
Our vision is simple, early childhood must be understood, respected, valued and celebrated by everyone starting with those who care, nurture, and teach young children. We achieve our vision through on going professional development.
What is covered at Leadership Institute?
- The Five Messages Supervisors Must Manage
- Staffing Schedules, Staff Meetings & Daily Supervision
- Creating Successful Teaching Teams
- Moving Staff Through Difficult Times
- Supervising Away Bad Habits in Teachers & The Real Reason Teachers Won’t Change
- Multicultural Teams: Leading Your Team
- Putting Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance
- Supervising for Retention, Reflection and Responsiveness
For more information on Leadership Institutes, contact us.